Phone: +91 - 8591128844 | SMS 'IOF' 567675
Ireo Oyster Floor Ludhiana
Ireo Waterfront Ireo Waterfront Ireo Waterfront Ireo Waterfront Ireo Waterfront Ireo Waterfront
"We are extremely excited with Oyster Floors and see this as a natural progression for us as being ultra-modern yet traditional. Our ethos signifies a commitment to developing practical modern floors in Punjab that enhance out sky line, whilst ensuring a secure, premium and sustainable living". As stated by a spokesperson of Ireo Punjab."
Location Map
Price List
Clubhouse
Contact Us

  • Query Form
  • Name:
  • Email:
  • Phone:
  • Query:
  • Gallery
  • 0
  • 1
Gallery
Gallery
Gallery
Gallery
Gallery

About – Ireo Oyster Floor Ludhiana


Ireo Pvt Ltd one of the most well-known names in Indian real estate market presents ‘Ireo Oyster Floors’ its most ambitious project. Located in Ludhiana, Punjab the venture is part of an integrated township named ‘Ireo Waterfront’. The project offer close proximity to Ludhiana-Ferozepur Road (NH 95), railway station, bus stands, schools, malls and hospitals etc.

Oyster Floors are designed to offer open living lifestyle and world-class amenities coming at par with global standards all under one roof. Planned with utmost cross ventilation and natural light, the project offers you plenty of open space to live a spacious life. Ireo Oyster Floors is spread across vast plush green area out of which 20% land is concreted and the rest 80% is left for open.

The project is offering 2 BHK apartments equipped with all the luxurious amenities and facilities that we require to live an elegant lifestyle. Grand entrance lobbies, open kitchen, CP fitting and branded sanitary wares, ample car parking are few of the basic amenities that you will get to enjoy here. Ireo Waterfront Oyster Floors is a true synonym of sheer luxury and serene living. With independent floors, spacious living room, decks and bedrooms, the project has redefined luxury living at its best.

"We are extremely excited with Oyster Floors and see this as a natural progression for us as being ultra-modern yet traditional. Our ethos signifies a commitment to developing practical modern floors in Punjab that enhance out sky line, whilst ensuring a secure, premium and sustainable living". As stated by a spokesperson of Ireo Punjab.

OYSTER FLOORS: your spacious paradise


Homes are designed with your every need in mind. Residential options from a choice of villas and single family units to apartments in a conceived and constructed with care to make you feel completely at home.

• Generous 3 meter high ceilings
• Fully fitted modern kitchens
• VRV systems and Split Unit air-conditioning in all units
• Constant treated potable water supply
• Audio-video security systems at each home
• Provisions for Telephone,TV and Wi-Fi connection with fibre optic connectivity
• ISI code compliance for earthquake zone IV
• Centralized provision, monitoring, billing and service for all utilities.